Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sweet Message

I'm loved.  And so are you.  You may not know it or even think about it, but it's truth.  YOU ARE LOVED!  Believe it!

Every once in a while we need reminders of this.  This morning I got one.  I woke up to this:





My girls put this message on the chalkboard and didn't mention it to me. They just waited till I noticed. How sweet!

Our Heavenly Father sends us these messages all the time and waits for us to notice. I feel bad that He has to wait so long sometimes. Perhaps He put this idea into my girls hearts to do this for me- cuz He knew I'd look at the chalkboard- it's what I do. He didn't want me to miss it.

He doesn't want you to miss it either. So I guess this message was meant for you too. After all He is the One who put it on my heart to share it with you.  How special -we all just got a Valentine's message from God!  That is a cool valentine's gift don't you think?

Have a great day and remember that even if no one tells you they love you He is telling you that He loves you all the time.
YOU ARE LOVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment