Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Paint is Gone!



I painted anything I could over the weekend.  Using up what spray paint I had left.  The numbers above became...

Much better!!


I also spray painted a couple of pots.....

That there is my little friend "Charlie".  He's a miniature horse and is just like a toddler, always trying to get into things when I'm out in the yard doing my projects.  He's very sweet though, so I put up with it.  I'm a sucker for sweet:)  The other guy in the picture above is my hubby and the same goes for him.



Here's a mirror I painted white...



And those plates that I told you about a couple of posts ago.






My youngest, Abbey and I even found time for this...






And finally I took a stroll around the yard to see if any thing was in bloom.  Then I picked what I could and brought them indoors.



Home Sweet Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment