Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Super Finish!


Well the weekend was a success.  As you all know the Packers won and that means my husband (A Steelers fan) has to feed the animals for the next two days.  See, he and my 10 year old daughter Abbey made a bet and you know how things turned out.  Sometimes having a little competition in the room makes for a very lively game.  

By the way, notice the little chalkboard?  Yeah baby that's what I'm talking about.  Made that beauty this weekend.  My daughter wrote on it (as you may have guessed) and displayed it proudly in our family room during the game.  

It looks like I am in the process of learning how to post pics.  Yeah! for Progress!  Yeah for learning something new!  Yeah for moving forward!  That's what we all want isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment