Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rusty



Sometimes we can feel like this.... Tired, rusty and just plain run down.

I don't know if its cuz it's Wednesday or because I've been tackling a rather frustrating project (I'll tell you more about this later, in a future post) or because there are still nearly two weeks till payday and I've gotta make the budget stretch a bit more than I had planned. Bummer.

Anyhow when we feel like this it's easy to forget that this is just a temporary feeling.  It won't last.

When were feeling a bit run down it's easy to forget that we are a gem, special, valuable and unique.  And how with a little TLC we can really shine!

But there is someone who can see past the rust, the dents and busted windows.  Someone that can see the real you deep inside.  And He likes what He sees.  Yes, He really does!

And he gives out the TLC like no one else.

So let's keep that in mind the next time we're feeling a little rusty.

Keep moving forward,

 Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. I feel like a rusty bucket of bolts quite often, glad to hear it's only a passing thing. Love your blog,

    ReplyDelete