Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Beginnings

Elizabeth




Today is officially the first day of spring and it's Sunday.  Everything is fresh and new.
Beginning.

I love beginnings.

Beginnings hold promise, hope and wonder.  Dreams.

I want to be beginning.  And I am.  

We've been given the gift of beginning.  We just need to claim it.  We can choose to begin again each day.  After each mistake.  After each accomplishment or embarrassment.  We can begin again.

We can pick ourselves up after we've been knocked down and crushed.  We can take our brokenness and shattered dreams to the One who "makes all things new" and begin again.  Refreshed, restored, new.

We can start over.  I love that.

I love beginnings.

Happy Spring,

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Elizabeth.
    Its a wonderful thing, this "new every morning" promise.
    How often do we drag unnecessary baggage along into our new days, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this, looking forward to spring.

    ReplyDelete